- What is Atlanta Braves Holdings, Inc.?
Atlanta Braves Holdings owns Braves Holdings, LLC, which is the owner of the Atlanta Braves Major League Baseball Club, certain assets and liabilities associated with its stadium and the associated mixed-use development.
- What are your stock symbols?
Our Series A and Series C common stock trade on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the stock symbols BATRA and BATRK, respectively. The Series B common stock is quoted on the OTC Markets under the symbol BATRB.
- Does Atlanta Braves Holdings, Inc. issue physical stock certificates?
No, Atlanta Braves Holdings, Inc. does not issue physical stock certificates. All of the shares of Atlanta Braves Holdings, Inc. are uncertified and in book-entry form only. Please contact the transfer agent, Broadridge for additional information at 844-998-0388 or by visiting https://www.shareholder.broadridge.com/ABH.
- How do I purchase Atlanta Braves Holdings stock?
Atlanta Braves Holdings has no direct stock purchase plan. You can purchase our common stock through a broker.
- Was the split-off of Atlanta Braves Holdings, Inc. from Liberty Media Corporation taxable to Atlanta Braves Holdings shareholders?
- The split-off was structured not to be taxable to Atlanta Braves Holdings shareholders; additional information on tax implications can be found in the filed registration statement here.
- What are the differences between each of the Series A, Series B and Series C common stocks?
- Series A common stock has one vote per share, Series B common stock has ten votes per share and Series C common stock is non-voting stock (subject to certain exceptions in the case of Series C common stock).
- Series B common stock is exchangeable at any time by the holder on a one-for-one basis for Series A common stock. Series A and Series C common stock are not exchangeable at any time by the holder of such stock.
- All share classes have the same economic exposure to the assets and liabilities of Atlanta Braves Holdings, Inc., including the Atlanta Braves baseball club and the associated mixed-use development project, The Battery Atlanta.
- Does Atlanta Braves Holdings pay a cash dividend?
Atlanta Braves Holdings has not paid a cash dividend on any class of its stock in the past and does not currently intend to pay cash dividends on any class of its stock.
- Does Atlanta Braves Holdings hold an annual meeting of shareholders?
Yes – we expect our first annual meeting of shareholders to be held in 2024. Webcasts of meetings of shareholders, as well as other events, can be found on the IR Calendar page under the Investor Relations section of this website.
- When does Atlanta Braves Holdings report financial results?
We will report within 45 days after the end of the first, second and third quarters and within 90 days after year-end.
- Where can I find Atlanta Braves Holdings’ financial statements?
Our financial statements can be found on our web site under the Investor Relations section or at www.sec.gov.
- How do I calculate my cost basis?
For more information on calculating your cost basis (tax basis) please visit the Stock Cost Basis page of this Web site.
- Where can I get information on current happenings within Atlanta Braves Holdings?
- Is Atlanta Braves Holdings related to Liberty Media Corporation, Qurate Retail, Inc., Liberty Broadband Corporation or Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings, Inc.?
Atlanta Braves Holdings, Liberty Media Corporation, Qurate Retail, Inc., Liberty Broadband Corporation and Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings, Inc. are separate public companies.